Effective 12-Dec-2022, Last Revised 12-Dec-2022
We at OrbiGo would like to thank you for your interest in our products and services.
We want you to understand how and why OrbiGo collects, uses, and shares information about you when you use our mobile application and services (collectively, the ”Services”) or when you otherwise interact with us or receive a communication from us.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
We do not collect any personal information through application when you use the Services.
The Services are intended for use only by entities and organizations. The Services cannot be provided for personal or domestic needs.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you and your device.
This includes: IP Address; Media Access Control (MAC) address; device software platform, firmware and manufacturer; mobile phone carrier; geographical information, internet protocol (“IP”) address and location.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use information about you to:
• Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
• Research and develop new services;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS SHARED
Otherwise, we do not share, sell, or give away your information to third parties unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We may share information about you with your consent or at yourdirection.
- With our partners. We may share information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers (but not with advertisers and ad partners) who need access to such information to carry out work for us. The partner’s use of personal data will be subject to appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- With our affiliates. We may share information between and among OrbiGo, and any ofour parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- To comply with the law. We may share information in response to a request forinformation if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. To the extent the law allows it, we will attempt to provide you with prior notice before disclosing your information in response to such a request.
- To enforce our policies and rights. We may share information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others.
- To prevent technical faults. We may share information while detecting, stopping and otherwise preventing fraud and remedy of technical faults or security issues.
We take measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We also enforce technical and administrative access controls to limit which of our employees have access to non-public personal information.
We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Changes to This Policy